Re: files in queue/new can be removed by *.command ?

Osamu Aoki wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 06:11:25PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > | What happens once you've uploaded is this:
> > |          to queue/new (within about 15m of the upload), and everything
> > |          but the .changes is made readable only by ftpmaster to ensure
> > |          any crypto software doesn't get accidently exported before
> > |          it's been notified about.
>
> My problem was not much for the ability to see packages but speed of
> disapearance from queue.
>
> Can I still use rm/mv through *.command file after upload went into
> hiding ?  It is too quick these days.

No, because the .command files only work inside of the upload queue,
not inside the katie queue.

You could upload to gluck:~tfheen/public_html/DELAYED/1-day to save
one day for deciding if it needs to be removed. :)

Regards,

	Joey

--
The MS-DOS filesystem is nice for removable media.  -- H. Peter Anvin