Re: documentation x executable code

Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> wrote:
> well, that just makes them wrong.  and if they're obsessive about it, zealots.

So your opinion is the only valid opinion? Well then, I guess the
argument's over! You're obviously correct.

Hey, why don't we stop wasting time by discussing anything at all? We
can nuke all the Debian mailing lists and stop using the IRC channels.
Any time we need to make a decision, we can just ask Craig.

Even better, we can do away with DPL elections and the entire voting
process. Debian's going to operate much more smoothly and, more
importantly, correctly under this new regime.
--
Sam "Eddie" Couter  |  mailto:sam@couter.dropbear.id.au
Debian Developer    |  mailto:eddie@debian.org