Re: Debian sponsoring Chinese companies?

On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 23:10 +0100, Jorgen Schaefer wrote:
> WikiSpam is a known problem [0, 1] and there have been various
> discussions on how to deal with it. You might want to participate
> by helping to remove the spam from the wiki :-)

I have already removed spam from hundreds of wiki pages, but the rate of
defacement keeps increasing.  Just look[0] at how many pages the asshole
at 221.219.51.17 has hit in the past 24 hours.  Also, although it is
possible to remove spam, one can't easily restore material that the
asshole has deleted.

[0] http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?RecentChanges
--
Thomas Hood <jdthood@aglu.demon.nl>