Re: documentation x executable code

On Tuesday 04 January 2005 10:07 pm, Glenn Maynard wrote:
> License texts are allowed to be invariant because there's no choice.
>  Debian could try to lobby for modifiable licenses, but it can't use the
> "punt it to non-free" lever that it has available with everything else.

  Also, the fact that we have a long-standing exception for one non-free thing
doesn't mean we have to create exceptions for other random non-free things
that people want to include.

  Daniel

--
/------------------- Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> ------------------\
|                   The perfect is the enemy of the good.                   |