Re: Various ideas for improving the debian project as a whole

Like http://master.debian.org/~ajt/graph.png ?

Much of this is available at http://qa.debian.org

See http://www.debian.org/CD/artwork/

> Does it have a design for the software box, that contains the cd's?

CD's should probably be placed in a simple package, rather than an
expensive box to decrease the total cost of the cds. Regardless, there
are existing vendors around who sell Debian CD's in some sort of
packaging. [And I have run across Debian CD's in retail stores in the
same packaging.]

Don Armstrong

--
"...Yet terrible as UNIX addiction is, there are worse fates. If UNIX
is the heroin of operating systems, then VMS is barbiturate addiction, the

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu