Migrating to open source

Hello,
My name is Roy Havens and I own a small business. Currently I run Windows XP Home but the browser I like to use is Mozilla. I am interested in migrating all of my computer to open source. The only thing that is preventing me from doing so is the MANY M$ programs I currently use. What Windows emulators do you have for Linux that will run MS's programs? For instance, I use Turbo Tax and Quicken. I need Linux to work with Intuit's programs. Some of the other essential programs I use are Floor Plan 3D and Front Page. I have heard of WINE; however, the one who told me of WINE has not have much luck with it.

Widows has made it very difficult for a person with a business to migrate unless you have an emulator.

Please contact me with any information. Please reply-all your response.