New version of m23 a Debian based software distribution system is available!

We did it again: The release candidate 3 is ready for download now!

m23 is a software distribution and software management system for Linux. With
m23 you can install and administrate hundreds of clients with an easy to use
web interface! Check out the screenshots at http://m23.sf.net.

There were more changes as wanted, but they were needed to make the m23
development more easy. And of course we fixed a lot of bugs. Now you can see
the current status of the m23 development on the m23 project page in a so
called changelog. You can find it in the menu on the right side.

Some changes to the previous RC you can see here, all changes you can find at
our project page:

- Monitor information of the client is detected by DDC to select the refresh
rate
- Corretions of the english translation
- Clientbootimages contain 3Com network drivers
- Knoppix DEB packages are used for hardware detection verwendet
- Client proxy settings are stored apt.conf
- Countless bugfixes are marked with "cha" in the changelog

 Test and send bug reports as usual, please. The release is available at
 http://m23.sf.net

 Have fun!