Re: problem wit webpage

Fredy P. wrote:

> hello
> taks for make part of teh debian projet
> sorry if this message no is for hear i search the webmaster e-mail and no see
> it, and problems whit the infrastucture link no go to any site
> the problem is it:
> put my broswer in spanish (lynks and galeon) and no all the page is in spanish:

You seem to be unable to read the web pages, but are able to blindly
quote it?

I'll quote your mail and underline the important parts for you:

> See the Debian contact page for information on contacting us.

http://www.debian.org/contact

There's another page that describes a solution to your problem with
regards to language selection:

> How to set the default document language
http://www.debian.org/intro/cn

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        -- Linus Torvalds