Re: FSF has stopped linking to Debian website

On Sat, Sep 27, 2003 at 08:26:29AM +0200, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> > [Subject: FSF has stopped linking to Debian website]
> >
> > And in other news, nobody cares.
>
> Well, I do care when somebody who's quite visible in the Free Software
> scene [...]

> Followups should probably go to gnu.misc.discuss, however ...

That was my point. GNU can (and, unsurprisingly, does) do whatever they damn
well please. Debian should stick to what Debian does, there are _far_ more
important issues on our collective mind[1] than whether there's a link to
our web page from some other one.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.

[1] I'm speaking metaphorically there. (Or _am_ I?)