ivan

Hi
my questions is about licences or something like that i hope this is the
correct e-mail if it is not, could you tell me what is??
this is my question
we are a new shop and we want to sell computers on any Linux OS
pre-installed, in our region if an enterprise buys a PC with the licence
of a OS the government gives it some money, and i want to know if there
is any way to get any document that verify that debian OS is register
buy our customer o something like that, i mean the copy is legal
i hope i have explain well
sorry for my english
thanks