Re: Skolelinux and the "Debian Labs" idea

Hi,

Roland Mas wrote:
> I myself am not quite sure I'd like such a
> prominent place for the word "Debian" (but I haven't thought really
> deeply about that yet).

Neither have I, much, but I _do_ like the prominence of "Debian".

IMHO the name "<Something> Debian Labs", with a footnote that Debian is
a trademark of SPI and that <S>DL is an independent organization / part of
<something-else>, would work very well.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
 - -