Re: Debian Organisation

natascha.neukam@inode.at wrote:
> Dear ladies and gentlemen,
>
> I don´t know exactly if you are the right one to ask my questions, but I
> hope you coudl try to help me.
> I´m an austrian student and I live in Graz.
> Some colleagues and me have to write a paper about the FSF concerning
> it´s organisation structures, projects etc.

Please take into account that FSF != Debian != FSF Europe.

Since this is all answered on the web, I'll just drop the URLs.

http://www.debian.org/intro/about
http://www.debian.org/intro/organization
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/project-history/ap-manifesto.html#sA.2

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/project-history/ch-intro.html#s1.1

> Who founded it?

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/project-history/ch-intro.html#s1.1

> Is ´Debian  personally, financially or organizationally related to the FSF or
> other projects?

http://www.spi-inc.org/projects/

Not related to the FSF.

Regards,

	Joey

--
In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/plain