Re: Withdrawal of the General Resolution about IRC

On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 02:58:05PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> * #debian-devel has always been a channel for Debian development. It
>   never was a channel restricted to just Debian developers

This simply is not true, as I've said over and over again elsewhere.
Ask the people who were there years ago, before you went by the nick
"wiggy".

I have no particular objection to the rest of your mail.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     One man's "magic" is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     engineering.  "Supernatural" is a