LWN subscription for the Debian Project

Hello LWN folks,

Would you be interested in donating an LWN subscription to the Debian
Project?

Many Debian Developers are destitute, students, and so forth, but we do
generate our fair share of news for you to cover (and not just on the
Distributions page -- we show up on the Security and Kernel pages, too.)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      "I came, I saw, she conquered."
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      The original Latin seems to have