[Printconf/Cups] Printer Configuration

Hello,

I tried to configurate my Printer with printconf. Below the result when I execute the command :

$sudo printconf
Printer on usb:/dev/usb/lp3 was not automatically configurable by Debian.  Please submit the following information to foomatic-db@packages.debian.org:
<autodetect>
  <usb>
    <commandset>CPDNPA004</commandset>
    <description>Lexmark S300-S400 Series</description>
    <manufacturer>Lexmark</manufacturer>
    <model>S300-S400 Series</model>
  </usb>
</autodetect>

Rather than invoking init scripts through /etc/init.d, use the service(8)
utility, e.g. service cups restart

Since the script you are attempting to invoke has been converted to an
Upstart job, you may also use the stop(8) and then start(8) utilities,
e.g. stop cups ; start cups. The restart(8) utility is also available.
cups stop/waiting
cups start/running, process 4144
If printconf was unable to install all of your printers, please visit http://www.linuxprinting.org/ for printer information and support from fellow users.

Best regards