phpBB support

We encourage you to update your phpBB forums to the latest version as it prevents many security bugs and make your forum stable.
There are many anti-spam methods to prevent the spambots registeration and posting , please pick up one of these mods to keep your forum clean

We provide paid services , if you want our assistance please reply to us and we will be happy to put all our efforts and experience for your help
we can help you in updating , mod installation , styling your forum with a unique style and solve any other problem you may face

Thank you .