phpBB Update

Dear customers,

We encourage you to update your phpBB forums to the latest version as it
prevents many security bugs and make your forum stable.
There are many anti-spam methods to prevent the spambots registeration and
posting , please pick up one of these mods to keep your forum clean

We provide paid services , if you want our assistance please reply to us and
we will be happy to put all our efforts and experience for your help
we can help you in updating , mod installation , styling your forum with a
unique style and solve any other probllem you may face

Now, you can make your forum automatically detect whether you are accessing
it from a PC or mobile device and depending on that it diplay the mobile
compatible style that make it very easy and fast to surf the forum

We are happy to provide you with paid help in that part , just reply to
that email if you are interested

Thank you