Re: Porter roll call for Debian Bullseye

Hi,
sorry for the late reply and thanks a lot Graham for pinging me
directly. I didn't monitor -devel closely lately, but

I am an active porter for the following architecture and I intend
to continue this for the lifetime of the Bullseye release (est. end
of 2024):

For ppc64el, I
- test most packages on this architecture
- run a Debian testing or unstable system that I use regularly
- fix ppc64el-related bugs, especially by following https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/ftbfs.cgi
- test d-i on a daily basis with an homegrown automated iso
  (sid netboot/testing netinst/bullseye alphas) installer
  (vm and PowerVM) and moving to OpenQA now.
- fix d-i bugs/issues

I am a DD,

Frédéric Bonnard