Re: Updated installer images 2020-12-02

On 12/5/20 12:45 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 12/5/20 1:42 AM, Dennis Clarke wrote:
>> I was somewhat tired and perplexed last night and was also working with
>> the sparc64 server too.  So I pulled the plug on the ppc64 boxen and
>> simply figured I would work on that today. I have to recall a little
>> netcat stuff but I figure I can get the logs out of there tonight.
>
> Was that a powerpc or ppc64 installation?
>
> Either way, looking forward to the log file.

ppc64 big endian.  Working on that tonight.  What log files should I
look for? I don't want to have to go searching wildly later.

Also I will get a ppc64le install going tonight.

I can try RISC-V tomorrow. That should be a treat given that I don't
know  a damn thing about u-boot. :)

--
Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC