Re: Updated installer images 2020-12-02

On 12/4/20 2:10 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 12/4/20 2:47 PM, Dennis Clarke wrote:
>> Install on an old PowerMac quad went smoothly however the system will
>> not boot.  I merely see the flashing Mac symbol in the center of the
>> blank screen where it seems there is no bootable filesystem found.
>>
>> I did use the "guided" partition approach.
>>
>> Somewhat mystified by this result.
>
> It will stay a mystery unless you provide me with the installation log :-).
>
> Please send me the log, so I can see what's wrong.

yes yes I know the drill :)

I was somewhat tired and perplexed last night and was also working with
the sparc64 server too.  So I pulled the plug on the ppc64 boxen and
simply figured I would work on that today. I have to recall a little
netcat stuff but I figure I can get the logs out of there tonight.

Please hold .. technical service monkeys are working on this :P

--
Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC

ps: I am the one of the monkeys of course.