Re: Maintaining older xorg driver packages by Debian Ports

Hi!

Ed Robbins wrote:
This sounds like a good idea. I have a number of machines affected by
this issue (both G4 and x86). Is it possible to bring these packages
back into debian? They work well enough for many users.

I second that.. especially some of these are very useful on x86, some also on PPC. And HURD!

I also fear that this impacts "debian derivatives".
OpenBSD also did drop some of these.. a pity.

also interesting would be to fix S3.. it works in NetBSD but has glitches under Debian/Devuan.... and I just love certain computers who use it. But I think no PPC ever used it.

Riccardo