Success on an iBook G4 - X not working out of the box

Hi all!

First of all I want to thank Adrian Glaubitz for the fantastic job he did. Debian now installs without major obstacles on this old iBook (I used the powerpc image of 19.4.2020). The only thing that I found so far is that X does not work out of the box. My iBook G4 has an ATI Mobility Radeon 9550 card. I had to manually install firmware-amd-graphics, xorg and xserver-xorg-video-all to make it work. LXDE works like it should now.

Regards,
Jeroen