Success with Debian Ports 2020-04-19

Hi Adrian and the List,

Another sometime powerpc user here. I successfully used the 2020-04-19
image today to install Debian on a PowerBook6,4. Thanks for making it
work. It was cool that the CD showed the GNU icon in the Mac boot
menu - I dunno if that is new. I used Guided partitioning to the
whole disk and a btrfs root partition. GRUB and everything worked. The
mirrors list was empty, but the default one worked and is probably best
for me anyway since I'm in the US. I picked the LXDE task and it is
working great. No web browser included, but I am using dillo and
arcticfox [1].

Regards,
Charles E. Lehner