Re: Repository address for netinst

Thank you all for your help with this!

My apologies for the lack of replies, the wife has kept me busy all weekend with yard work.  However I will chisel out some time today after work and try this on my iBook.

That reminds me, I should be receiving my new Titanium PowerBook in the mail from eBay today or tomorrow. I plan on using it as a daily driver with Debian.

Colton