Re: Repository address for netinst

Hi Colton,
try this:
repository for apt/sources.list is http://archive.debian.org/debian-archive/debian/  jessie main contrib non-free
and netimage can be this: http://archive.debian.org/debian-archive/debian/dists/jessie/main/installer-powerpc/current/images/powerpc/netboot/

--
MartiH

Good day everyone,

I was wondering if someone could please point me in the direction of a repository to use with Debian 8 PowerPC netinst? Due to brittle plastics my iBook G4 is going to be staying with its original CD drive and will not be able to use DVDs.

I would also like to set up my own repository server in the near future and make it available to the public. I am currently gathering the hardware and should be set up sometime next week.

Thank you,

Colton