Re: Repository address for netinst

Hi Colton

Have you tried a newer installer image from here?
https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/

Then I think you can use this line in sources.list
deb http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports/ unstable main

At least I was using that if I remember correctly
Cheers
Gianluca

Il giorno sab 18 apr 2020 alle ore 21:14 Colton Booth <colton@boothlinux.ca> ha scritto:
Good day everyone,

I was wondering if someone could please point me in the direction of a repository to use with Debian 8 PowerPC netinst? Due to brittle plastics my iBook G4 is going to be staying with its original CD drive and will not be able to use DVDs.

I would also like to set up my own repository server in the near future and make it available to the public. I am currently gathering the hardware and should be set up sometime next week.

Thank you,

Colton