Re: ofpath vs ofpathname vs grub-ofpathname

On 4/17/20 9:18 PM, Michael Cree wrote:
On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 07:28:37AM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
On 4/17/20 1:18 AM, Michael Cree wrote:
There was no forgetting; only a misreading of the original message
when skim-reading due to being in a hurry.  You have a habbit of
making negative assumptions of people who are only trying to help
which is, frankly, not appreciated.

Not sure how asking whether you may have forgotten to switch the branch a
negative assumption. I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to do when I
have doubts about the test result.

The bit about "has the appearance of..." was fine.  I agree that it did
have that appearance.  It was following it up with "didn't you?" which
was both unnecessary and an untrue accusation.  In NZ English that
phrase is often used very negatively of people and ....

When did people get so damn sensitive?

I am happy with anything JPAG[1] has to say in any language any way he
damn well wants. That is not just because he is doing heavy lifting but
because of language barriers and damn it in open source we should all
just be happy someone is there helping out with us and quite frankly for
us.  Otherwise take it up with your HR department and bring a box of
tissue for your sensitive eyes.

end of old man rant for today ... there may be more later.

--
Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC

[1] John Paul Adrian Glaubitz who works on ports
            - not to be confused with JTAG ports