Re: More testing and pending updated installation images

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 10:59:15PM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> Currently, I'm interested in drives connected over IDE, SATA, SCSI
> and USB. I have done anything for Firewire yet.

I do have an external firewire hard drive which I can test, but will
need to wait to at least next week to test because it is at work.
Hopefully lockdown will be relaxed in a few day's time and I can get
into the office to pick it up.

Cheers,
Michael.