Re: ofpath vs ofpathname vs grub-ofpathname

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 5:03 AM John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
<glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

> On 4/17/20 10:51 AM, Romain Dolbeau wrote:
> > Le ven. 17 avr. 2020 à 10:37, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
> > <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> a écrit :
> >> I have come up with this patch, can you test it on the mac-support branch?
> >
> > No cigars:

> Well, I don't have access to a G5 because no one grants me access to one so
> I have to write this code blind-folded.
>
> Guess, I'll have to wait then until someone has mercy and grants me access
> or they'll send me a patch themselves.
>
> Continuing this way is not efficient.

If no one offers SSH access, then I can order a drive for my PowerMac,
and then install Linux on the new drive. The old drive with OS X will
be removed.

It will take a couple of days, though.

Let me know if you want it.

Jeff