Re: iMac G3 support in Sid, Impossible?

Given that the iMac G3 has a CRT monitor like the eMac G4, I believe it is likely that the issues regarding the video drivers of two machines are similar.

I could be wrong, but it could be worthy to take a look at what other people is doing to support the eMac G4 again [1] and maybe try it on the iMac G3 as well.

Hope you'll find a solution, I love those little old machines.

Best
A.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2020/04/msg00001.html