Re: ofpath vs ofpathname vs grub-ofpathname

Hi Adrian,

On 16.04.20 21:25, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
Hi Frank!

On 4/16/20 8:49 PM, Frank Scheiner wrote:
Alternatively, can someone run the ofpathname command from the powerpc-utils
package on different physical disks, e.g. sda1 and sdb1 and do the same with
the ofpath command?

Sorry, I can't be of help ATM, as my G5s are all in storage at a remote
location since a while. The only Mac I currently have at hand is a Mac
mini G4 (PowerMac10,1).

Could you at least rebase your grub-installer PR and update it to use ofpathname
instead of ofpath?

Of course, I already planned for it, just having dinner now. :-)

Cheers,
Frank