Re: ofpath vs ofpathname vs grub-ofpathname

Le jeu. 16 avr. 2020 à 19:18, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
<glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> a écrit :
> Huh? Where is that ofpathname from? Unless you have a patched version,
> it shouldn't be printing the SCSI with just an "@".

dolbeau@powermacg5:~$ dpkg -S  /usr/sbin/ofpathname
powerpc-ibm-utils: /usr/sbin/ofpathname
dolbeau@powermacg5:~$ dpkg -S  /usr/sbin/ofpath
yaboot: /usr/sbin/ofpath
dolbeau@powermacg5:~$ dpkg -l powerpc-ibm-utils | grep ^ii
ii  powerpc-ibm-utils 1.3.2-1.1    ppc64        utilities for
maintenance of IBM PowerPC platforms
dolbeau@powermacg5:~$ dpkg -l yaboot | grep ^ii
ii  yaboot         1.3.17-4+ports1 ppc64        Yet Another Bootloader

I didn't change anything to either command. This should be a standard
Debian Ports PPC64 (PPC32 for the G4), probably up-to-date to last
January or something like that (I must confess I don't use them
everyday ;-) ).

Cordially,

--
Romain Dolbeau