Re: Debian on a PowerMac G5 installers broken for 2019-04-11 and 2019-11-24

On 4/14/20 1:17 AM, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 3:01 AM John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
<glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

What frustrates me is that even though there are so many testing and using
these images, apparently no one is willing to help me. Especially since
porting the various quirks from Yaboot's ofpath [1] over to ofpathname
from the powerpc-utils package [2] isn't rocket science. Just a lot of
tedious stupid typing and testing work.

John, I have a PowerMac G5 and would be happy to help with testing.

If you can provide a bootable ISO with diagnostics, I am happy to run
it and report back. Something like a GRUB dry run that spits out its
errors.

Jeff

Hello, I have Powermac G5 Quad, and latest powerbook G4 ang iMac G5- I will gladly test it also. I have on this machines MorphOS and Lubuntu 16.04, I didn't install Debian yet, becouse of installation difficulties.
What do you need to test? Installation process? or something other?
https://forum.powerprogress.org/d/15-debian-10-updated-installation-images-for-debian-ports-2019-11-22

best regards

--
MartiH