Re: Debian on a PowerMac G5 installers broken for 2019-04-11 and 2019-11-24

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 3:01 AM John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
<glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

> What frustrates me is that even though there are so many testing and using
> these images, apparently no one is willing to help me. Especially since
> porting the various quirks from Yaboot's ofpath [1] over to ofpathname
> from the powerpc-utils package [2] isn't rocket science. Just a lot of
> tedious stupid typing and testing work.

John, I have a PowerMac G5 and would be happy to help with testing.

If you can provide a bootable ISO with diagnostics, I am happy to run
it and report back. Something like a GRUB dry run that spits out its
errors.

Jeff