Re: Installing Debian on a PowerMac G5

Tomorrow I will power on my G5 and give you the URLs that I use in sources.list

Alexandre S. Bencz
+55 {15} 991-707-384
On 12/04/2020 23:27, Dennis Clarke wrote:
On 4/13/20 2:23 AM, Alexandre Bencz wrote:
When I was doing the installation ... I had problems accessing the deb.debian.org/debian-ports repository ... so I did the installation without doing the upgrades ... after installing it, I added the repositories and checked them as trusted ... and done, I successfully updated and upgraded

OKay, I will try with the netinst image that supposedly needs help to
install grub and I have very low expectations here. In fact I expect
very little to work.  It is a worthwhile experiment however.

Dennis