Fans at full speed after last upgrade. Need to load windfarm_fcu_controls

Hi !

I have a strange behaviour on my powermac7,3 running sid-ppc64 after updating and rebooting yersterday (with a new kernel, libc, binutils and a few dozens of packages) : fans run at full speed after a few minutes.

Fans did run fine before the upgrade, because I had added windfarm_core to /etc/modules-load/modules.conf. But I found that I need now to load another module which wasn't loaded at boot time : windfarm_fcu_controls

What has changed that causes this ?

Cheers,

Bertrand