Re: apt-get update and upgrade results in unbootable G5

Hello Dennis!

On 6/20/19 2:50 AM, Dennis Clarke wrote:
> Probably not news.
> (...)
> Anyways a reboot simply results in ye blinking Apple icon of desperation
> wherein no OS could be found.  So that was the end of that.

I haven't had the time yet to continue working on the issues with
grub-ofpathname. The reason is that currently, I don't have a POWER
test machine on which I could test the changes to grub-ofpathname to
make sure what I fixed for PowerMacs doesn't break IBM POWER machines.

But there is already a new POWER machine on the way.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz