Re: 64 bit java?

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 3:04 AM, Christian Zigotzky
<chzigotzky@xenosoft.de> wrote:
> Have you already added [arch=powerpc] to the other deb lines? (not deb-src lines)
>
> -- Christian

Yes, here is my sources.list

#

# deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 8.7.1 _Jessie_ - Official powerpc NETINST Binary-1
 20170116-11:54]/ jessie main

#deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 8.7.1 _Jessie_ - Official powerpc NETINST Binary-1
20170116-11:54]/ jessie main

deb [arch=ppc64] http://ftp-nyc.osuosl.org/debian/ jessie main
deb-src http://ftp-nyc.osuosl.org/debian/ jessie main

deb [arch=ppc64] http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates main
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates main

# jessie-updates, previously known as 'volatile'
deb [arch=ppc64] http://mirror.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/debian/ jessie-updates m
ain
deb-src http://mirror.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/debian/ jessie-updates main

deb [arch=ppc64] http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports/ unstable main
deb [arch=ppc64] http://incoming.ports.debian.org/buildd/ unstable main
deb [arch=ppc64] http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports/ unreleased main

I also ran "dpkg --add-architecture ppc64" again and get the same results.

W: Failed to fetch
http://security.debian.org/dists/jessie/updates/InRelease  Unable to
find expected entry 'main/binary-ppc64/Packages' in Release file
(Wrong sources.list entry or malformed file)

W: Failed to fetch
http://mirror.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/debian/dists/jessie-updates/InRelease

http://ftp-nyc.osuosl.org/debian/dists/jessie/Release  Unable to find
expected entry 'main/binary-ppc64/Packages' in Release file (Wrong
sources.list entry or malformed file)

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.

The entries its looking for do not exist in the Release files.