Da: Richard Kuenz <richard.kuenz@web.de>
Inviato: sabato 25 marzo 2017 09.37
A: Adam Stouffer; debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org
Oggetto: extneral soundcards not recognized /jessie /powerpc64

Hello ,

i have installed fresh Jessie on Powermac G5 (PciE Quad Model) and like
the System very much.

Everything seems to work, except my 2 external soundcards (Griffin
Firewave via Firewire, and Digidesign MBox via USB)  not being recgnized.

Only Soundcard seems Shasta I/O Dummy which works fine; but i would need
external soundcard due to failure of headphone jack to keep inserted
headphones/speakers holt properly.

rich@debian:~$ aplay -l
**** Liste der Hardware-Geräte (PLAYBACK) ****
Karte 0: SoundByLayout [SoundByLayout], Gerät 0: Master []
Sub-Geräte: 0/1
Sub-Gerät #0: subdevice #0

Any ideas on how to enable the external cards?