Re: problems with wheezy and xbmc

Thanks,

well, i basically never had problems with wheezy, besides minor issues.

also on powerpc wheezy was stable ; with jessie a whole different story,

so i try to stick with what works well for my hardware ... but i see cannot remain indefinitely on older software. did already upgrade but then i did no more have graphical accelleration on jessie with nouveau(don't know why though) and had to install custom kernel to boot into GUI. - plus if i had gnome installed, i had to install kde first, then remove gnome, just to enter gui.
otherwise it would say "oh no, something happened.." and i am no lemming.
+ if i would install on powermac jessie directly from dvd, for some reason i was not able to install firefox extensions, which is really odd.

this debian is just a wonderful experience hope to find a workaround for wheez