Re: Shutting down my PowerBook G4 doesn't really shut down?

Hllo,

i have installed jessie on powerbook g4 1,67 and am very happy with sound and video.
can someone please show me how to achieve sleep when i shutdown lid?

thank you very much,

rich

ps. there is supposedly an error with those powerbooks as many don't recognize the second 1gb ram bank. i had this problem on osx and was not able to ssolve it; possible that under linux it behaves differently? does anyone have an experience with the ram being recognized in linux? would be great to have 2gb on my machine here.