Shutting down my PowerBook G4 doesn't really shut down?

I noticed every time I do a shut down from Debian PPC stable/Jessie, it
doesn't fully shut down. I see its screen go black and stuff. I can't
even wake it up with keys (can't even ctrl+alt+F1 keys), trackpad and
its button, and power button. Holding its power button for five seconds
fully shuts down (can hear its fan and other shut down), and then I can
power up again. It seems to get stuck in its shut down. It even happens
in its X login screen. :(

Does anyone have this problems? I seem to find a lot of hardware related
issues with Debian/Linux. :/
--
Quote of the Week: "A 'practical joker' deserves applause for his wit
according to its quality. Bastinado is about right.  For exceptional wit
| |o   o| |                 E-mail: philpi@earthlink.net/ant@zimage.com
   \ _ /              If crediting, then please kindly use Ant nickname
    ( )                                              and AQFL URL/link.