Aw: Re: Problems installing Debian on Powerbooks

just got debian 8 instlled on imac g5 (isight model with radeon x1600) and am really happy that it worked oiut

the audio output on those imac is just great

but i am withouth firefox-extensions that i need badly

no extensions do install. i even downgraded to iceweasel via debian.wheezy.sources.

same result

did somone else notice this on debian jessie for powerpc? on debian squeeze and wheezy i could install easily.

thanks