Re: What are you guys running on your PowerBook G4's Debian PPC?

My PowerBook G4 is dual booting Tiger and Lubuntu
My iBook G4 is dual booting Tiger and Debian Sid
My MacMini G4 is running Debian Jessie
My PowerMac G4 is dual-booting Leopard and Debian Sid
My PowerMac G5 is dual-booting Leopard and Lubuntu
I have also an IBook G3 and G4 cube that I will be planning to run Debian on

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 12:57 AM, Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 10:53 PM, PhiLLip Pi <ant@zimage.com> wrote:
> Server? Workstation? Old school text stuff? Just curious. I am trying to
> see what I can use my slow PowerBook G4 with 512 MB of RAM to do.

I use my MacMiniG4 for:
- ssh server to outside (ppc32 is uncommon so it gives me impression
of improved security).
- git server
- build+test robot for big endian compilation+testing.

I used it in the past for running minidlna but I had to give up mainly
because of bug #774149 (using kodi with a dedicated RPi3B+ now)

Obviously this may not fit a laptop goal.

-M