What are you guys running on your PowerBook G4's Debian PPC?

Server? Workstation? Old school text stuff? Just curious. I am trying to
see what I can use my slow PowerBook G4 with 512 MB of RAM to do.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "The great companies did not know that the line
between hunger and anger is a thin line. And money that might have gone
| |o   o| |                 E-mail: philpi@earthlink.net/ant@zimage.com
   \ _ /              If crediting, then please kindly use Ant nickname
    ( )                                              and AQFL URL/link.