Re: Unable to wake up PowerBook G4's display after sleeping (lid & power button)

On Tue, Mar 07, 2017 at 02:15:04AM -0800, PhiLLip Pi wrote:

> > > I would install at minimum: pbbuttonsd
> > >
> > > https://packages.qa.debian.org/p/pbbuttonsd.html
> >
> > I can't use the one from stable as shown in
> > https://packages.debian.org/jessie/pbbuttonsd ? I am trying to avoid
> > prereleases. :/
>
> FYI. My new Debian installation already gave me v0.7.9-5.

I just noticed pressing its power button while awake also puts display
and lid's Apple's logo light off. Also, can't bring it back up. :(
--
Quote of the Week: "The great companies did not know that the line
between hunger and anger is a thin line. And money that might have gone
| |o   o| |                 E-mail: philpi@earthlink.net/ant@zimage.com
   \ _ /              If crediting, then please kindly use Ant nickname
    ( )                                              and AQFL URL/link.