Re: Is it possible to use a 2002 (Titanium) 15" PowerBook G4's wifi with WPA2, PSK, AES, etc.?

Hello, think  this is issue of your "regular AirPort Card" maybe you can replace internal wifi to "AirPort Extreme card"? and think this will work for you.

also of course you can use another card in the "outer" PCMCIA card slot on the left side of the machine. This will also allow higher transmission rates than the internal 802.11b card.