Newbie trying to install Debian PPC into an old 15" PowerBook G4...

Hello.

According to
https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/powerpc/ch03s05.html.en and
https://wiki.debian.org/PowerPC/FAQ#How_do_I_partition_my_hard_drive.3F
web pages, I can't resize my HDD's current default HFS drive into two
partitions. I have to redo the HDD's partition setup to dual boot.

Am I correct? If so, then I thought Debian installer could resize
existing the drive like with Windows in IBM PCs. :(

Thank you in advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "The constant creeping of ants will wear away the stone." --unknown
  /\___/\          Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)
| |o   o| |                 E-mail: philpi@earthlink.net/ant@zimage.com
   \ _ /              If crediting, then please kindly use Ant nickname
    ( )                                              and AQFL URL/link.