Re: CD Debian Lenny

Hi Art,

I doubt you can buy a Lenny DVD these days.  Your best bet is to find a friend with a working DVD burner.

After you've got a bootable DVD, take a look at the documentation that Narcis Garcia linked to in his reply.  Installing on a PowerPC machine is not different in any important way from installing on an x86 or amd64 machine, but it helps to read the docs in any case...

Hope that helps!
Rick