Re: Plymouth on ppc [yaboot, nouveau]

On Mon, 2014-01-13 at 18:53 +0100, gw [j] iza [b] superstar wrote:
> I'm having some problems setting up Plymouth (boot splash package), and
> specifically I'm using the latest Stable, on an old powermac.
>
> In the plymouth documentation wiki and debian wiki there were some tips at
> configuring the nouveau drivers, but I'm wondering if plymouth is compatable at
> all with yaboot?

I'm not aware of any direct interaction between yaboot and plymouth, so
I doubt your problem is directly related to yaboot.

What's the problem?

> Anyone have some suggestions or experiences to report?
plymouth from current sid/experimental basically works for me, but the
colours are wrong (probably due to endianness bugs in plymouth).

--
Earthling Michel Dänzer            |                  http://www.amd.com
Libre software enthusiast          |                Mesa and X developer